24H News Roundup August 13: Samsung Now Adds Bitcoin Support To Blockchain Keystore SDK
1. The amount of TRC20-based USDT in circulation exceeded 110 million;
2. Lightning Network now has more than 9,500 nodes;
3. Block.one released EOSIO Alpha, an Android Keystore Plugin for the EOSIO SDK for Java;
4. XRP investors have filed a new complaint against Ripple that marshals the SEC’s own words to argue that the startup illegally sold unregistered securities.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Crypto exchange Beaxy halts trading activity and withdrawals after “unusual high volume activity;”
2. Binance will open trading for NPXS/USDT and NPXS/USDC trading pairs at 11:00 UTC on August 13.
1. FATF Senior Policy Analyst Tom Neylan has confirmed in a call "the [FATF] not developing any systems – and we wouldn’t take the data anyway;"
2. According to the report of TradeBlock, Bitcoin’s risk adjusted returns outpace gold, S&P 500;
3. The decentralized vulnerability platform DVP received a report from security personnel, stating that the vulnerability has been found in Bitstamp；
4. Investors in the cryptocurrency XRP have filed a new complaint against Ripple that marshals the SEC’s own words to argue that the startup illegally sold unregistered securities;
5. Korean tech giant Samsung has added Bitcoin support to its Blockchain Keystore SDK.